Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 902-16B vs 902-16HF?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member taskvig's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2009
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    902-16B vs 902-16HF?

    Does anyone know if the 902-16b and the driver in 902-16hf are the same driver or is there a difference between them? If there are, anyone know where I can get diaphragm for the 902-16hf? GPA only list 2 different ones, for 8 and 16 ohm.

    9

  2. #2
    Inactive Member taskvig's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2009
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 902-16B vs 902-16HF?

    I think I found it out myself I noticed that the replacement diaphragm of the 902-16hf was the same as the 902-16a/b so I guess that should indicate that they are the same or at least, very much the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.